If you are planning to attend the American Anthropological Association Annual Meeting in San Francisco, please register now for workshops sponsored by the National Association for the Practice of Anthropology (NAPA). NAPA members and students receive discounts! Register early to guarantee a seat!
- NAPA Workshop On Pattern Recognition In Evolution and In Ethnographic Analytics - Brigitte Jordan and Chad Maxwell
- NAPA Workshop On Rapid Research In Public Settings - Mike Youngblood
- NAPA Workshop On Issues In International Consulting Eva Friedlander PhD and Pamela J Puntenney PhD
- NAPA Workshop On Project Management - Patricia Ensworth
- NAPA Workshop On “First Impressions for a Lasting Impact: Using Elevator Speeches and Strategic Network Ties to Strengthen Your Networking Success” - Sabrina Nichelle Scott and Edward Liebow
Increase your knowledge and “how-to” in these two workshops:
- NAPA Workshop On Ethnographic FIELD Schools: HOW They Work and Why They ARE A MUST for Anthropologists and Students – Tim Wallace and George Gmelch
- NAPA Workshop On Heritage Tourism: Theory and Praxis - Quetzil E. Castaneda and James Tim M Wallace
Explore funding and career opportunities in the following workshops:
- NAPA-NASA Student Workshop: Funding, Fellowships, Transferring, and Admissions - Organizers: Sabrina Nichelle Scott and Alexander J. Orona, Presenters: Nancy Romero-Daza, David A. Himmelgreen, Valerie V. Feria-Isacks, and Nicole Ryan
- NAPA Workshop On Marketing Oneself As An Anthropologist In a Variety of Interdisciplinary Settings - Amy Raquel Paul-Ward
- NAPA Workshop On Developing An Anthropological Career for a Lifetime - Sherylyn H Briller (Wayne State University)
Workshop descriptions and registration can be found here.
[ via AnthroDesign listserv post by Sabrina Scott ]